Full Knee Tilt
With full knee tilt, the pivot point for the recline mechanism is located near the front edge of the seat. The front of the seat hardly rises at all when reclining.
- The front edge of the seat stays closer to the floor. This allows the feet to remain relatively flat on the floor while users enjoy a relaxed position.
- Because gravity works with the user, the chair has an enjoyable rocking” sensation.
- The greater the amount of body movement, the more the user will benefit from increased circulation and redistribution of pressure points during the workday.
How To Use
- On most models with the tilt feature, there will also be a tilt lock/release.
- This feature will use the same paddle as the pneumatic control.
- To engage the tilt lock in the upright position, push the paddle “in” about 1/4” (toward the chair stem).
- To release, pull the paddle “out” 1/4” and recline.
- The lever to adjust the tilt is a round lever on the right side of the chair. To adjust, release the tilt lock and rotate the lever clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Many users prefer to engage the tilt lock in the upright or reclined positions for keyboarding, and release the chair to recline freely during phone calls and paperwork.