Adjusts seat and back angles independently with a single lever (infinite locking within a fixed range).
- Because the Multi-task requires a single lever, operation is easy to comprehend.
- However, it must be considered that the chair has no open tilt function, so the user sacrifices the ability to rock in an open mode.
How To Use
- Raise the lever next to the pneumatic adjustment.
- Both the back and the seat will go into an “open” mode.
- Tilt your upper and lower body into the optimum position, then release the lever. There is no “open tilt” position.
- Variety is the key to the use of this control. Frequent changes in seat and back angle are recommended.