Back angle adjusts independently of seat, and can be locked in an infinite number of positions within a fixed range.
- Offers variety in spinal alignment and weight distribution.
- Reclining moves much of the user’s weight to the chair back and off the spine.
- Sitting upright, the back provides consistent lumbar support, encouraging the natural curvature of the spine.
- Frequent change in posture is encouraged.
How To Use
- To release the back angle, press the actuator down.
- To set the back angle, raise the actuator.
- The posture mechanism provides an infinite number of back angles.