Synchronized Knee Tilt
Back reclines at a 2-to-1 ratio to seat angle. Pivot point located near front edge of chair. Synchronized knee tilt combines the limited front rise of a knee tilt chair with the smooth, responsive motion of synchro-tilt.
- The front edge of the seat stays closer to the floor. This allows the feet to remain relatively flat on the floor while the user enjoys a relaxed position.
- The synchro-tilt motion opens the angle of the torso, for improved circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
- The greater the amount of body movement, the more the user will benefit from increased circulation and redistribution of pressure points during the workday.
How To Use
- Simply pull the tilt lock “out” approximately 1/4” (away from the chair stem), the chair will gently recline.
- To secure chair in an upright position, press tilt lock back “in” (toward the chair stem).
- Many users prefer to engage the tilt lock in the upright or reclined positions for keyboarding, and release the chair to recline freely during phone calls and paperwork.