Seat Depth Adjustment
Modifies the useable seat depth of the chair.
- Both taller and shorter users should be able to find a depth that accommodates their upper leg length.
- Properly adjusted, Seat Depth helps users maintain proper back support, while distributing their weight evenly across the seat cushion.
- When weight is correctly distributed, pressure will be alleviated at the ischial tuberosities (the points on the pelvis that contact the seat) and also at the knee joints.
How To Use
- A knob under the seat cushion releases the back; the back then travels forward or backwards to modify the seat depth.
- Position the seat cushion so that your back is in full contact with the back cushion, while allowing 2-3 “finger widths” between the front edge of the seat and the back of the knees.