Despite the groundhog’s (seemingly false) claims of an early spring, we’re buried under an increasing amount of snow and ice here in the Midwest. Reminiscent of the forlorn offices of yesteryear, the grey and white canvas leaves us wanting more!
Bypass the winter blues (and greys) with these seven tips to spice up your workspace!
- Add Color to The Cube – It’s no secret that color can do amazing things to breathe life into your workspace. Adding a new Colorwav lumbar to your Solve chair in Bullseye red or Krypton green can break up the monotony of a dull or colorless space.
2. Let in The Light! – Pull down those dreary drapes and let in the natural light! Brightening your workspace not only allows for a little extra Vitamin D, but it also provides measurable health benefits. Try your hand at an open office with loads of natural light!
3. Splash Some Paint – White walls are boring walls. Adding an accent wall can infuse some fun into an ordinary space. Whether you choose a bold color, wallpaper, or even a texture like woodgrain, they make a statement and spice up the conventional workspace.
4. Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize – Don’t let bland be the standard. With Colorwav now available on Voi Cubes and paper management, you can banish the boring. Accessorize your workstation with your favorite color!
5. Give Greenery a Go – While you may be unable to escape into the wilds of the Amazon, you can always bring greenery to you. Studies have shown that adding indoor plants can have numerous benefits including increased productivity, stress reduction, and improved health. Who wouldn’t want that?
6. Picture This – Stuck staring at walls you can’t paint? Wall decals and framed prints can break up the monotonous white or add some backing to your brand. Try adding some historical photos of your company’s roots or breakthrough ad campaigns!
7. Let Them Lounge – Collaboration and comfortable seating? Yes please. Common areas are in high demand and are gaining popularity. Lounge spaces built with comfortable seating like Flock create a space that’s anything but bland.
Don’t let the winter blues keep you down – spice up your work space! Add your own tips for a colorful and vibrant office below!