Give your office guests a comfortable seat with this guest chair. The natural hardwood frame is complemented by a plush SofThread leather seat, offering high design, durability and strength ? all for an affordable price.
basyx by HON Guest Chair
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. This HVL853 guest chair has a hardwood frame featuring a full back and arched arms. SofThread leather seat and back give this chair an upscale feel at a compelling price.
- Natural hardwood frame with SofThread leather seat and back offer high design at an affordable price
- SofThread leather back and seat with hardwood frame delivers an upscale look and feel that can match any executive office suite
- Wood frame construction provides durability and strength
- 1-1/4" thick solid wood frame provides years of durability and reliability
- Fixed arms provide added comfort
- Invites guests to sit comfortably for long periods of time
- Use with coordinating basyx by HON executive chair model HVL844 to create a cohesive look throughout any space
basyx by HON Guest Chair
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx by HON product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes: The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.