When you're looking for task chairs for the whole office, make sure you choose an option that fits every body. This mid-back task chair is engineered to support up to 450 pounds. The quality fits big business. But the price fits small budgets. That makes Ignition a fitting solution.
Ignition Big & Tall Task Chair
No matter who you are, how you work, or where you work, Ignition seating from HON fits. Designed by Wolfgang Deisig, Ignition supports every body type, work style and office activity. Three adjustable back heights, two seat sizes and four arm styles fit the 5th to the 95th percentile. Three tilt controls support collaboration and computing. Ignition fits other places, from the lab to the lobby. Select from mesh or upholstered backs. The quality fits big business, and the price fits small budgets, making Ignition a fitting solution.
- Reinforced steel frame supports larger users
- Synchro-tilt mechanism with seat slider offers a full range of reclining positions
- Contoured seat and back reduce pressure points to deliver ergonomic support
- Optional fixed or adjustable arms put a little extra support right where needed
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- One seating platform supports widely diverse body types and job functions
- Inner seat shell is molded from a recycled wood composite
- Wide base and seat platform provide stability
- Engineered for the needs of users up to 450 lbs.
- Blends with all other Ignition chairs to accommodate users of differing sizes with a single look across the workplace
- Warranted for users up to 450 lbs.
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
What's the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.