One of the most attractive chairs on the market, this chair was designed with ergonomics in mind. The conforming knit back, synchro-tilt and four-position locking all promote proper back alignment, while the innovative seat construction makes this chair perfect for long-term sitting. For added comfort, height- and width-adjustable arms are included. Mix and match fabrics and finishes for an expressive look.
Nucleus Task Chair
Nucleus seating from HON delivers comfort from the inside out. The lean, sculptural seat conforms to everyone's unique support needs. The back flexes with the spine. Nucleus adapts to fit legs, shoulders and weight using easy-to-reach controls. The responsive synchro-tilt mechanism keeps the seat level and the chair stable as the back reclines, and locks in four positions.
- One of the most attractive and comfortable chairs available on the market, at any price
- The expressive visual design is rooted in advanced ergonomic science
- Created for HON by Marcus Koepke one of North America's leading furniture designers
- Innovative seat construction consists of resilient NRAM material, stretched over an outer steel frame and over-molded with foam for unmatched comfort
- 100% polyester fabric resists stains and abrasion
- Back is breathable 4-way stretch knit; upholstered seat features NRAM stretch material with over-molded foam for exceptional comfort
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Multi-position tilt lock secures the chair at one of several preset reclining angles
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
What's the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.