Elegance and comfort combine in this bold mid-back chair. The dramatic tuxedo back extends below the seat cushion for a formal style. Wood accents on the arms and base complete the look. Plus, with mid-range knee-tilt with tension and lock, you can comfortably kick back while keeping your feet on the floor.
Park Avenue Mid-Back Chair
Park Avenue Collection seating from HON is your address for elegance. This family of executive, conference, and guest seating looks bold and stylish. The urethane arms feature inset wood or Aluminum accents. Executive and conference chairs feature mid-range knee-tilt so the user can recline comfortably while keeping their feet on the floor.
- Tailored to provide superior performance for executives and professionals
- Full-scale proportions and advanced, user-friendly controls for those who work long hours
- Comfort adjustments include mid-range knee tilt with tension and upright lock
- To fit your body, this chair offers adjustable seat height
- Mid-range knee-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point near the front to comfortably recline
- Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only 2 levers and front-access tilt tension
- The simple, understandable controls include seat height to fit your body, and mid-range knee tilt to provide comfort
- Leather-look vinyl repels moisture and resists stains; color is Black
- Welded steel base is trimmed with decorative hardwood caps
- Wood construction provides durability and strength
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
What's the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.