This Purpose task stool provides a tailored fit for anyone - no adjustments needed. With YouFit technology that allows the seat and back to move independently, you can enjoy a supportive sit no matter what position you take. Choose from our contemporary line of finish and shell options to add bold style to your workspace.
Purpose Task Chair
HON Purpose seating has innovative YouFit technology for a tailored fit. This unupholstered task chair has three distinct flex zones to support a range of postures, including sitting, reclining or perching.
- One of the most innovative chairs ever created for multi-user environments
- Meets the comfort needs of almost any user, large or small, with little or no adjustment
- Dynamic flex-zone seat and back motion provides all-day comfort for extended meetings and computer work
- Molded, high-strength polymer shell is easy to clean
- Flex-zone shell design provides independent flexing motion for both backrest and seat
- YouFit technology delivers the functionality of a highly adjustable office chair, without the moving parts
- Fixed arms provide comfort and support
- Five-star base is molded from high-strength reinforced resin
- Created for HON by Marcus Koepke one of North America's leading furniture designers
- Ideal for collaborative settings where people need to transition within or between work areas
- An innovative solution for multi-purpose task seating
- All models are warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
Purpose Task Chair
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Purpose Task Chair
What's the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.