Solutions Seating from HON is a longstanding favorite with businesses everywhere. This high-back chair features a floating backrest that gives your spine maximum support. The proven center-tilt mechanism allows you to comfortably recline. Fixed arms are integrated into the frame.
Solutions - 4000 Series High-Back Chair
Solutions Seating by HON is a longstanding favorite with businesses everywhere. People appreciate its dependability and comfort. The floating backrest gives your spine maximum support. The proven tilt mechanism gives you a pleasing range of recline. High-back, mid-back and guest models are available.
- Durability and comfort for any organization seeking the highest level of performance for the price
- Inner seat shell is molded from a wood composite with high recycled content
- Molded polymer outer back is easy to keep clean
- Floating back design is easy to keep clean; no crevices to catch crumbs
- Elevated back cushion helps maintain proper spinal alignment
- Arms are standard for added comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin; color is Black
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
What's the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.