Solve is the single seating solution that helps a variety of users achieve optimal comfort. This Solve mid-back task chair features an upholstered back stretched over the breakthrough ReActiv material that provides enhanced support above and beyond 4-Way Stretch mesh. The synchronized seat and back to provide proper balance, alignment and lumbar support, and can be adjusted with a single lever.
Solve Mid-Back Task Chair with Upholstered ReActiv Back
With three back materials, synchro-tilt control and an optional adjustable lumbar support, Solve answers the need for a higher level of personalization. The 4-Way Stretch mesh back provides responsive support and a softer fit. The geometric ReActiv back flexes and moves with the user to provide a firmer fit, and an upholstered front can be added to increase support and thermal comfort. Solve helps anyone achieve optimal balance and alignment, making it an ideal solution for everybody.
- Ideal for workstations, touchdown areas, collaborative environments, meeting rooms and more
- ReActiv back flexes to provide a firm fit
- ReActiv back with upholstery keeps the body cool by enabling continuous airflow
- Seat glides forward when the back flexes to provide a more natural posture
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation
- Upholstery color is Compass Ink; frame color is Black; ReActiv back color is Charcoal
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Frame and five-star base provide maximum durability and easy maintenance
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Adaptable scale and controls supports multiple users and environments
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
What's the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.