The HON low-back task chair is one of our most versatile and affordable seating options. With comfortable sandwich mesh and center-tilt mechanism, it has the same look and feel you expect from HON chairs at a fraction of the price. No frills. Same comfort. That's HON.
ValuTask Low-Back Task Chair
Get more bang for your buck and comfort for all with HON ValuTask seating. A comfortable ride. Stylish and sleek mesh backs. Three task chairs and a task stool. ValuTask delivers all this and much more to create broad appeal at a better price. To take the comfort and support to an even higher level, add height-adjustable arms to any of the models in the collection.
- Lightweight frame and caster base promote freedom of movement in collaborative spaces
- Seat and back are sandwich mesh for exceptional comfort
- Frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
- Contoured seat and back provide ergonomic support and comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
What's the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.