Build a hard-working workstation with 10500 Series laminate from HON, our bestselling desk collection. This righthanded 66"W x 78"D L-workstation with 3/4 pedestals and stack-on storage creates a hardworking, efficient executive workstation. Two box drawers provide convenient storage for office supplies, and two file drawers organize paperwork. Four overhead doors conceal personal items and sensitive work-related materials.
10500 Series L-Workstation
10500 Series desks from HON excels at the fundamentals. One of the bestselling HON collections, it features a variety of sizes, shapes, and storage solutions for any work style or office arrangement. The best-in-class construction and wear-resistant laminate stand up for a lifetime. Details include locking drawers, grommets to route and hide cords, and matching conference and occasional tables. For premium quality on a moderate budget, 10500 Series is the solution.
- Robust construction using metal-to-metal fasteners and wood dowels for a solid feel and lasting performance
- Drawers glide on steel ball-bearings for years of smooth, reliable performance
- The formal, full-height modesty panel provides privacy below the worksurface
- Includes two box drawers for supplies, and two file drawers for documents
- Stack-on storage doors are mounted on high-quality, chrome-plated European hinges to operate smoothly
- Self-closing hutch door mechanisms are designed to keep doors shut and neatly aligned when not in use
- Hutch doors can be leveled for alignment
- All drawers lock using the same key; lock core can be changed as security needs require
- Two 3" diameter worksurface grommets for easy cord management
- Concealed openings in the pedestals allow cords to be routed inside the unit
- Drawers open fully to give easy access to all contents
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.