This five-shelf bookcase helps you get organized. It comes factory-assembled and it's amazingly strong, with sturdy shelving to handle your books and reference materials. Fully finished on all sides, it looks good from any angle and provides a coordinated look for the storage components in your office.
10700 Series 5-Shelf Bookcase
Upscale 10700 Series laminate desks from HON features real wood accents and waterfall-shaped edges. This five-shelf bookcase is factory-assembled and amazingly strong, ready to handle your books and reference materials.
- Permanently installed shelves provide structural rigidity, making this one of the strongest cabinets in its class
- Provides a coordinated look for all the storage components in the office
- All units have a space-saving footprint, specially sized for books and binders
- Doors are mounted on high-quality, chrome-plated European hinges to operate smoothly
- Back is fully enclosed and finished on both sides so this cabinet can be used as a room divider
- Fully finished on all sides so it looks good from any angle
- Robust construction using metal-to-metal fasteners and wood dowels for a solid feel and lasting performance
- Seven rich woodgrain colors with attractive hardwood accents to create distinctive executive workspaces
- Fully assembled and ready to use
10700 Series 5-Shelf Bookcase
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.