Created for small-office and home-offices, sturdy HON 1870 Series bookcases coordinate with most HON laminate desks. This five-shelf model has three movable shelves so you can customize it to meet your needs.
1870 Series Bookcase | 5 shelves
Created for small businesses and home offices, sturdy 1870 Series bookcases coordinate with most HON laminate desks. The scratch- spill- and stain-resistant laminate will ensure that they keep their good looks. They assemble without glue, and extra shelves and partial doors are available.
- Simple design coordinates with HON 10500, Valido, and Voi laminate desk collections
- Precision-engineered European fasteners and wood dowels create a sturdy, long-lasting cabinet
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate withstands heavy use
- Two fixed-position shelves; all others adjust in 1-1/4" increments
- Optional doors cover the bottom two shelves to keep the workplace looking neat and orderly
- Extra shelves are available for more storage capacity
- Ideal for small-office and work-at-home settings
- The design coordinates with most HON laminate desks
- An efficient and economical solution, from HON-America's storage leader
- Adjustable leveling glides on all four corners
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.