The BL Series assembles in minutes to create an efficient office at an affordable price. Get everything you need in one simple purchase with this non-handed executive U-workstation. The arrangement provides a generous meeting space plus a large worksurface to spread out active projects.
BL Series U-Workstation
basyx by HON offers excellent value. BL Laminate desks feature scratch- and stain-resistant laminate, and creates an efficient office using only a few components. Storage pedestals are fully assembled. Desk and credenza shells ship flat, and assemble in minutes.
- Professional style at an affordable price
- Workstation consists of models Desk Shell, Credenza Shell, Box/Box/File Pedestals, File/File Pedestals and a Bridge
- Four locking box / supply drawers and six locking file drawers allow room behind for cord management
- Steel ball-bearing drawer suspensions operate easily and quietly
- Drawers open fully to give easy access to all contents
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use
- Desk credenza and bridge shells require assembly, but pedestals are fully assembled
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
There's more to this one than meets the eye. The following products work together to create this well-oiled, productivity-maximizing machine.
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx by HON product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes: The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.