Maximize the storage capacity in your workspace with solutions from Contain. Like this 72"W low credenza, which has a box drawer for supplies and a lateral drawer to organize paperwork. You can even add bench cushions to provide additional seating for guests. Choose the accessories and configuration you want for a custom look.
Contain 72"W Left-hand Credenza
Contain is a versatile, everyday metal storage system that ties an entire office together. Whether used independently or combined with Accelerate, Abound or Voi, the flexible design increases workspace planning freedom and maximizes footprints. With optional bench cushions that invite collaboration, Contain is a durable, distinctive collection that brings people together.
- The combination of lateral and box drawers gives users the ability to customize their storage
- Steel ball-bearing drawer suspensions operate easily and quietly
- Lateral drawer has high sides to accept hanging Lateral folders
- Satin Chrome One Key core removable locks can be changed or interchanged as security demands change
- Kick plate design coordinates with Contain, Flagship and Brigade storage
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
- Two optional HON H519495 hang rails per lateral drawer allow for side to side filing
- Add optional HON HSCAUC seat cushion to create additional collaborative seating
- Add optional HON HCSALT laminate top to create a warmer aesthetic that matches HON laminate desking and storage
- Ships fully assembled to save installation time
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.