Turn any desk into a sit-to-stand workstation in minutes, without modifying the base or frame. The HON Mounted Desktop Riser easily clamps or connects to any existing worksurface, and then raises whenever a standing height workstation is desired. Whether supporting one monitor or two, it puts you in more control over both your environment and your posture. The two-tiered platform is quickly elevated by a gas-assist lever mechanism, which makes raising or lowering the laptop or monitor easier.
Coordinate Mounted Desktop Riser/Sit-To-Stand Device with Dual Monitor Arm
Achieve the exact worksurface height you desire with HON Coordinate Height Adjustable Base. Supporting the increasing popularity of sit-to-stand workstations and tables is becoming a crucial element of today's organizations. HON Coordinate Height Adjustable Base automatically adjusts to the desired height without putting strain on the user. The base includes a motor-activated lift that attaches to any HON worksurface between 48"W and 72"W, putting the user in the control of their environment.
- Easily transition from seated to standing positions throughout the workday
- Attaches atop an existing desk to create sit-to-stand functionality by raising the computer
- Gas-assist lever-operated height adjustment mechanism is easy to use and accurate
- Easily mounts with a clamp or screws to any worksurface with a depth of 20" - 30"
- Seamless Black worksurface looks good with any type or color of desk
- Includes a large primary worksurface and a smaller platform for keyboard and mouse
- Beveled edges create a sleek look and add comfort when typing
- This model includes two monitor arms to support a dual monitor set up
- This product is intended to be installed on a worksurface that is a minimum of 1" thick with edgeband
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.