Keep all your projects within arm's reach with this HON Manage non-handed L-workstation featuring stadium shelves. Get all the office essentials in this affordable L-station featuring a 60"W x 24"D worksurface on post legs and a file center with stadium filing, a lateral drawer and cubbie. Pile paperwork in the stadium file to keep active work close at hand, yet neatly organized. The low-profile layout keeps you connected with the rest of the office, making this workstation ideal for both open plans and private spaces.
Whether outfitting a new office or expanding an existing one, it's never been easier to Manage a workspace. Manage is an affordable collection inspired by the needs of small businesses. Its concise offering includes all the essential workstation components, such as desks, storage and simple space division solutions, and can be quickly and easily set up to support open plans, semi-private or private offices. With an ideal combination of style, performance and affordability, Manage is ready to handle today's fast-paced business demands.
- Total footprint of this arrangement is 60"W x 60"D
- Includes a 60"W x 24"D worksurface, four post legs, and a 36"W x 16"D file center with stadium file
- Stadium file puts needed materials in line-of-sight
- Unique visual effects, innovative work tools and remarkable performance at an affordable price
- All components are built from durable, high-performance particleboard that stands up to wear and tear
- 1" thick worksurfaces feature two factory-installed steel beams for strength and rigidity
- Pedestals and file centers ship fully assembled and ready to use
- This pre-configured workstation is ready to order and ship without guesswork
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.