All the essential components are wrapped into one with this non-handed L-workstation. You've got a worksurface. For heads-down work and for your storage needs, you have a file center featuring a lateral drawer for document organization and a supply drawer and cubbie for other materials. The low-profile layout keeps you connected with the rest of the office, making this workstation ideal for both open plans and private spaces.
Manage desks, from basyx by HON, offers innovative design and unparalleled quality for the price. This non-handed L-workstation provides both worksurface area and accessible stadium shelves to keep active projects in plain sight. The file center has a lateral drawer for document storage and one cubbie for other materials. The low-profile layout offers open sightlines.
- Unique visual effects, innovative work tools and remarkable performance at an affordable price
- Workstation consists of Worksurface, Two Steel Desk Legs, File Center with Drawers, and Stadium File
- All components are built from durable, high-performance particleboard that stands up to wear and tear
- 1" thick worksurfaces feature two factory-installed steel beams for strength and rigidity
- Pedestals and file centers ship fully assembled and ready to use
- Stadium file puts needed materials in line-of-sight
- This pre-configured workstation is ready to order and ship without guesswork
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
There's more to this one than meets the eye. The following products work together to create this well-oiled, productivity-maximizing machine.
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx by HON product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes: The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.