You'll have plenty of room for storage with this HON Manage office suite. Save space without sacrificing worksurface or storage with this L-shaped office suite highlighted by a 72"W desk on post legs. Enjoy a ton of storage in a compact space with two file centers that include a lateral drawer for documents, a supply drawer and three open cubbies that keep your desktop free from clutter. A mobile storage pedestal puts valuable storage right at your fingertips with one file drawer and two supply drawers.
Whether outfitting a new office or expanding an existing one, it's never been easier to Manage a workspace. Manage is an affordable collection inspired by the needs of small businesses. Its concise offering includes all the essential workstation components, such as desks, storage and simple space division solutions, and can be quickly and easily set up to support open plans, semi-private or private offices. With an ideal combination of style, performance and affordability, Manage is ready to handle today's fast-paced business demands.
- Total footprint of this arrangement is 72"W x 60"D
- Includes a 72"W x 24"D worksurface, four post legs, two 30"W x 16"D file centers and a mobile storage pedestal
- One lateral file and one box drawer offer plenty of space for paperwork and office supplies
- File drawer organizes and stores paperwork
- Two box drawers provide plenty of space for personal items and office supplies
- Drawers open fully to give easy access to all contents
- Steel ball-bearing drawer suspensions operate easily and quietly
- Unique visual effects, innovative work tools and remarkable performance at an affordable price
- All components are built from durable, high-performance particleboard that stands up to wear and tear
- 1" thick worksurfaces feature two factory-installed steel beams for strength and rigidity
- Pedestals and file centers ship fully assembled and ready to use
- This pre-configured workstation is ready to order and ship without guesswork
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.