You'll have plenty of room for storage with this non-handed L-workstation. Two file centers feature drawers and open cubbies, while the freestanding pedestal includes one file drawer and two box drawers.
Manage desks, from basyx by HON, offers innovative design and unparalleled quality for the price. This non-handed L-workstation offers lots of storage below the worksurface. The two file centers feature one lateral drawer for documents, a supply drawer and three open cubbies for other materials. The freestanding pedestal features one file drawer and two box drawers for supplies.
- Unique visual effects, innovative work tools and remarkable performance at an affordable price
- Workstation consists of Worksurface, Two Steel Desk Legs, Pedestal, File Center with Drawers, and Open File Center
- All components are built from durable, high-performance particleboard that stands up to wear and tear
- 1" thick worksurfaces feature two factory-installed steel beams for strength and rigidity
- Pedestals and file centers ship fully assembled and ready to use
- This pre-configured workstation is ready to order and ship without guesswork
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
There's more to this one than meets the eye. The following products work together to create this well-oiled, productivity-maximizing machine.
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx by HON product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes: The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.