The BL Series assembles in minutes to create an efficient office at an affordable price. This modular pedestal's versatile form and function fit your needs. Mount it to a desk, return or credenza shell for storage space that's always within reach.
BL Series Pedestal File
The basyx by HON BL Series desk collection brings you excellent value for your office furniture dollar. This modular pedestal is mounted to a desk, return or credenza shell, and has one box / supply drawer and one file drawer for personal items and active document storage.
- Professional style at an affordable price
- Includes one box drawer for supplies, and one file drawer for documents
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use
- Pedestals bring the most important documents, supplies, and personal items within easy reach
- Finished on left and right sides, so it can be located anywhere under any modular shell
- Drawers open fully to give easy access to all contents
- File drawers are ready to accept hanging file folders
- Fully assembled; ready to fasten to desk shell
BL Series Pedestal File
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx by HON product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes: The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.