HON Flagship pedestals are the best available at any price, with a rugged steel framework that stands up to stress. This 16-7/8"D pedestal has two box / supply drawers and one file drawer and is ideal for personal items and active records. Full-width radius handle coordinates with HON Brigade 800 Series lateral files.
Flagship Mobile Pedestal | Box/Box/File | Radius Pull
Flagship is The HON Company's premier metal storage collection. Corporations, hospitals and schools choose Flagship. It's versatile, with laterals, pedestals, and towers. Many pulls and colors offer variety. And no one has better value. In lab tests, Flagship outperforms many higher-priced files. You can rely on Flagship.
- The best metal storage solution available, at any price, from HON-America's filing and storage leader
- Inner-frame steel construction is exceptionally sturdy and durable
- Fully enclosed base resists tampering and strengthens the case
- Fits under any standard height, 24"D HON worksurface or desk component, with extra room for electrical or data cable access
- Factory-installed counterweight helps stabilize the cabinet when drawers are opened
- Precision-formed steel for strength and durability
- Clean, straightforward design complements panel-based workstations and metal desks
- Heavy-duty steel ball-bearing drawer suspensions operate easily and quietly
- Built to the highest standards for use by corporations, hospitals, universities, law firms and government agencies
- Drawer fronts conceal the cabinet body, for a clean, contemporary appearance
- Ideal for any organization needing premium-quality personal storage
- Adjustable glides kits allow a mobile pedestal to be converted to a freestanding pedestal
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.