Whether outfitting a new office or expanding on the space you have now, it's never been easier to Manage a workspace. In need of some secure storage space? This pedestal features two locking drawers for all your confidential documents and one non-locking drawer for easy access to your active projects. It can be tucked under your worksurface so it doesn't clutter your workspace.
Manage Pedestal File
Whether outfitting a new office or expanding an existing one, it's never been easier to Manage a workspace. Manage is an affordable collection inspired by the needs of small businesses. Its concise offering includes all the essential workstation components, such as desks, storage and simple space division solutions, and can be quickly and easily set up to support open plans, semi-private or private offices. With an ideal combination of style, performance and affordability, Manage is ready to handle today's fast-paced business demands.
- Unique visual effects, innovative work tools and remarkable performance at an affordable price
- Includes two pencil drawers (one locking and one non-locking), and one locking file drawer
- Inset drawer fronts and picture-frame styling provide an informal, contemporary effect
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
- Distinctive, custom-designed metal drawer handles
- Metal support feet coordinate with the steel worksurface legs
- Drawers glide on steel ball bearing suspensions
- Freestanding design can be used anywhere in the workstation
- 1" thick worksurfaces feature two factory-installed steel beams for strength and rigidity
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate withstands heavy use
Manage Pedestal File
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.