Squeeze more productivity into your multi-purpose spaces with HON Assemble tables. This 60"W flip base table provides space for up to two people, and you can turn the top vertically to store it when not in use. A modesty panel adds valuable privacy below the worksurface.
Assemble Flip Base Table with Modesty Panel | 60"W x 24"D
Bring the whole team together and support any short term meeting with HON Assemble multipurpose chairs and tables. The mesh back guest chairs neatly nest together or stack four high when not in use to save space in training and multipurpose areas. The durable, lightweight frame of both the chairs and tables make them easy to move and reposition to make these areas even more dynamic and responsive to your ever-changing needs.
- Modesty panel provides valuable privacy below the worksurface
- This 60"W x 24"D flip base table is outstanding for collaborative areas
- Laminate color is Chestnut; paint color is Black
- 1" thick worksurfaces feature two factory-installed steel beams for strength and rigidity
- Worksurface tilts from work mode to nesting position on sturdy hinges that rotate smoothly
- Two locking and two non-locking casters to provide mobility
- Durable laminate surface resists scratches, spills and stains
- Welded steel legs withstand heavy activity and frequent relocation
- Clean, contemporary visual design
- High-value solution for organizations wanting maximum performance on a budget
- Ideal for collaborative settings where people need to transition between work areas
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.