Create a flexible and collaborative work environment with the help of the HON flip-base table. This 60" x 24" table rotates smoothly, tilting from work mode to nesting position, and is complete with easy-to-use mechanisms for quick rearrangement and storage options. The laminate surface is resistant to scratches, making it durable and trouble-free.
Assemble Flip Base Table
Bring the whole team together and support any short term meeting with HON Assemble multipurpose chairs and tables. The mesh back guest chairs neatly nest together or stack four high when not in use to save space in training and multipurpose areas. The durable, lightweight frame of both the chairs and tables make them easy to move and reposition to make these areas even more dynamic and responsive to your ever-changing needs.
- Ideal for collaborative settings where people need to transition between work areas
- Worksurface tilts from work mode to nesting position on sturdy hinges that rotate smoothly
- Two locking and two non-locking casters to provide mobility
- Welded steel legs withstand heavy activity and frequent relocation
- 1" thick worksurfaces feature two factory-installed steel beams for strength and rigidity
- Durable laminate surface resists scratches, spills and stains
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.