If you're looking for a more collaborative work space, the HON fixed base table is just what you need. The 60" x 24" table can be easily repurposed to support training seminars, large brainstorm sessions and small breakout meetings. The laminate top is scratch-resistant, giving it a long lifespan.
Assemble Fixed Base Table
Bring the whole team together and support any short term meeting with HON Assemble multipurpose chairs and tables. The mesh back guest chairs neatly nest together or stack four high when not in use to save space in training and multipurpose areas. The durable, lightweight frame of both the chairs and tables make them easy to move and reposition to make these areas even more dynamic and responsive to your ever-changing needs.
- Ideal for collaborative settings where people need to transition between work areas
- Two locking and two non-locking casters to provide mobility
- Welded steel legs withstand heavy activity and frequent relocation
- 1" thick worksurfaces feature two factory-installed steel beams for strength and rigidity
- Durable laminate surface resists scratches, spills and stains
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.