Enhance the entrance of your lobby, waiting room or executive office with the sleek laminate corner table. A scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate makes it easy to care for and ideal for high-traffic areas. The corner table fits with any lounge chair, making it useful for you and your guests.
BL Series Corner Table
basyx by HON BL Series tables bring you excellent value for your office furniture dollar. This corner table is ideal for lounge or guest chairs in an L-arrangement, and features scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate for easy care.
- A high-quality solution for any organization wanting to make a great impression on clients and visitors
- Perfect for any casual space where ideas and information are exchanged informally
- The 2" thick laminate top has a hollow core honeycomb sub-structure, making it extremely lightweight, yet durable
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate withstands heavy use
- Ideal between lounge or guest chairs in L- or U-arrangements
- Classic flat edgeband matches all basyx by HON BL Laminate desk components
BL Series Corner Table
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx by HON product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2013.
• Upholstery on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty- (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes: The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.