Achieve the exact worksurface height you desire with HON Coordinate Height Adjustable Bases. This height-adjustable base attaches to a worksurface to create a table that rises from 23-5/8" to 49-1/4" to support sit-to-stand desks. It is designed to accommodate worksurfaces between 24"D x 48"W and 36"D x 72"W. The motor-activated lift moves quickly, and supports a dynamic load of 300 lbs.
Coordinate Base | 2 Stage
Achieve the exact worksurface height you desire with HON Coordinate Height Adjustable Base. Supporting the increasing popularity of sit-to-stand workstations and tables is becoming a crucial element of today's organizations. HON Coordinate Height Adjustable Base automatically adjusts to the desired height without putting strain on the user. The base includes a motor-activated lift that attaches to any HON worksurface between 48"W and 72"W, putting the user in the control of their environment.
- Standard controller with table base creates full sit-to-stand capability
- Leg design includes a pre-assembled motor
- 78" cord provides easy access to floor or wall outlets
- Adjustable columns are 14-gage precision steel tube for strength and durability
- Silver finish matches any neutral HON paint or finish color
- Accommodates HON worksurface sizes ranging from 24"-30"D and 48"-72"W
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.