HON Hospitality tables deliver selection, style and value for cafeterias, breakrooms or meeting rooms. This 30" round top can be used with several base models.
Hospitality Tables HON Hospitality Laminate Table Top | Round | 30" Diameter
Hospitality tables from HON deliver selection, style and value for cafeterias, breakrooms or meeting rooms. Multiple top shapes fit the available space. Dozens of laminate and edgeband combinations create distinctive effects. Bases are available in standard or standing heights.
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use
- Heavy-grade, warp-resistant particleboard features high recycled content
- Ideal for cafeterias, break rooms, small meeting rooms or large commons areas
- Premium, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids, and holds up under heavy use
- 1-1/8" thick solid core top is made from durable high-performance particleboard
- A stylish and economical way to bring people together to share ideas and information
- High-value solution for organizations wanting maximum performance on a budget
- Bases are available in seated or standing heights, with several finish and design options
- Designed to work with HON Hospitality models HBBX22, HBCR22, HBCR22BH, HBCR22FR and HXSP-26
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.