Lightweight, versatile Huddle tables from HON set the stage for teamwork. This 72"W x 30"D rectangle top comfortably accommodates two people with plenty of room for computers and paperwork. The edgebanded top has square corners to align several tables with a clean look.
Huddle Table Top
Versatile Huddle tables from HON can be linked in training formats, ganged as conference tables or stand alone as workstations. Multiple bases, tops, laminates, paints and edgeband styles are available. Power options support multiple computers. The optional nesting base is folds safely and effortlessly for storage.
- Attractive flexible collaborative tables from HON-one of America's office furniture leaders
- Two edge profiles in over 20 colors and patterns to accommodate differing tastes
- Heavy-grade, warp-resistant particleboard tops and bases withstand heavy activity
- Underside of surface includes pilot holes to accommodate various base types
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use and is specially treated to withstand boiling liquids
- Unmatched combination of quality materials, robust engineering and precise workmanship that will last for years
- Designed to work with HON Huddle models HMBFLIP30L, HMBTLEG24 and HMBPOST
- Heavy-grade, warp-resistant particleboard top features high recycled content
- Table top features an embedded steel reinforcing channel for extra rigidity
- Over 20 woodgrain, solid and patterned laminate options to match any HON desk or worksurface
- The visual design is simple, understated and elegant
- 12 base colors to customize the collaborative environment
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Let's be honest, you can read volumes about a product, but seeing really is believing. Click a video below to see this product in action.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.