All-purpose utility tables from HON have a place in every work and educational setting. This 72"L x 30"W table comfortably seats two people with plenty of room for paperwork and computers. The top is scratch- spill-, and stain-resistant laminate.
Utility Tables Metal Utility Table 30D x 72W
All-purpose utility tables from HON have a place in every work and educational setting. The Chrome steel legs and square edge detail complement HON 34000 series desks. The top is scratch- spill-, and stain-resistant laminate. Adjustable glides won't mar hard-surface floors.
- HON utility tables blend timeless visual design with solid construction that will last for years
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use and is specially treated to withstand boiling liquids
- Heavy-grade, warp-resistant particleboard withstands high activity
- Comfortably accommodates one person with plenty of room for a computer and paperwork
- Formed steel legs and perimeter frame are built to endure frequent moves and high activity
- Tables designed to accommodate from one to four people
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
- Clean, uncluttered design complements HON Metro Classic and 34000 Series steel desks
- A high-value solution for organizations who value durability and reliability
- Solutions to accommodate small meeting spaces, libraries, cafeterias and meeting rooms
- Legs are secured to the top with a steel corner brace for added strength and durability
- An affordable and convenient way to bring people together to share ideas and information
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.