CLEANING MARKER BOARDS
- Thoroughly erase your marker board after every use.
- Marker boards should be cleaned weekly with marker board cleaner. Reminder: Completely erase the board before applying any cleaners.
HANDLING AND CARE FOR MARKER BOARDS
- Leaving ink on the board for an extended period of time may lead to images remaining on the board, commonly known as “ghosting,” after erasing.
- To avoid ghosting, clean your board weekly with marker board cleaner.
- Expo® brand dry-erase markers are recommended for best erasing results.
- Avoid using red and orange markers for easier cleaning and to reduce the likelihood of ghosting.
- Do not use permanent or non-dry erase markers.
- To maintain eraser performance, follow manufacturer’s instructions.