- Apply warm water and mild soap or ammonia-based foam glass cleaner solution to a clean, lint- free microfiber cloth.
- Gently wipe the surface to remove any surface dust.
- Wipe dry with a new, clean, lint-free microfiber cloth.
SPOT CLEANING MARKS ON PLASTIC:
- Apply a mild soap-and-water solution to a clean, lint-free microfiber cloth.
- To remove markings from plastic, rub the marked area from several different directions until it disappears.
- Then clean normally as instructed in the “Cleaning plastic” section above.
- If the mark still remains, mix baking soda and water at a 3:1 ratio.
- Spread the baking soda paste over the mark.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, wipe off the baking soda mixture with a clean paper towel.
- Next, clean normally as instructed in the “Cleaning plastic” section above.
Note: Some marks may require repeating this process.
- Do not scrub the baking soda mixture on plastic surfaces as it may damage the finish.
- Do not use alcohol-based cleaners on plastic surfaces. Alcohol-based cleaners may dry out plastic and leave white marks on the surface.