- For everyday cleaning, apply a small amount of warm water to a clean, lint-free microfiber cloth. The cloth should be slightly damp.
- Gently wipe the surface in the direction of the grain to remove any surface dust.
- Wipe dry immediately with a new, clean, lint-free microfiber cloth in the direction of the grain until the surface is completely dry.
- Several times a year the veneer finish may be polished with Guardsman® wax-free furniture polish to clean, restore, and protect veneer surfaces. Frequent polishing is not recommended.
- Use a clean, lint-free microfiber cloth and wipe in the direction of the grain.
SPOT CLEANING MARKS ON VENEER
- Immediately wipe any liquids from the veneer surface with a clean, lint-free microfiber cloth.
HANDLING AND CARE FOR VENEER
- Use a clean, soft cloth to wipe all spills immediately to prevent water rings and stains. Do not allow spills to dry.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, or humidity variances.
- Prolonged sunlight may affect the veneer finish.
- Protect veneer surfaces from pens and sharp objects.
- While veneer is durable and easily cleaned, avoid using hard-bristle brushes which may scratch the surface.
- Avoid sliding objects over the surface to prevent scratching.
- The use of coasters is recommended to prevent stains from liquids.