Between Tables Fact Sheet
- Between tables allow you to get the most out of every inch of space by creating hubs for people to engage, socialize and be productive.
- This versatile, lightweight table line with a simple X-Base design is simple to specify and easy to reconfigure, all at a competitive price point.
Where It Works
- With both standing- and seated-height options, Between tables can be used in multiple areas throughout your office, such as breakrooms, cafés, or breakaway spaces that support today’s agile workforce.
- The variety of table top shapes and base sizes make these tables easy to use in designated meeting spaces or casual open areas, adding value and increasing productivity.
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight cast Aluminum X-bases are available in seated- and standing-height, as well as in large and small sizes
- Small X-Bases support 30-36” table tops while Large X-Bases support 42” table tops
- Three table top shapes – Round, Square and Soft Square – available in 30”, 36” and 42” sizes
- High-pressure laminate and 2mm edge band
- Available in two base paint colors – Textured Silver and Black Mica Texture
- Hard casters move effortlessly on any surface
- Choose from multiple durable, high quality laminate and edge finishes
- Between is available in a variety of finishes that coordinate with other HON product lines
- Top bracket connects the upright and the base for easy assembly
- Includes glides for easy adjustability
- Backed by the industry-leading HON Lifetime Warranty
Visit hon.com/between for more information.