Upscale style, full-scale comfort. You'll move through your day with ease thanks to this low-back chair's generous seat and back cushions that are contoured for comfort while you're hard at work. The center-tilt mechanism ensures a comfortable recline that protects your back. Height-adjustable arms can be ordered separately if you wish to take your comfort up a notch.
Volt Task Chair
Great looks, sturdy construction and a rock-solid warranty. Volt from HON delivers value on a grand scale. Volt gives you full-scale comfort, with ergonomically formed cushions for all-day support. And the upscale quality will stand up to years of use. This task chair features basic, easy-to use comfort controls.
- Generous scale and attractive style for any organization seeking top performance with a budget
- 100% polyester highly durable fabric is soil and stain resistant
- Inner seat shell is molded from a wood composite with high recycled content
- Seat and back are designed to support both large and smaller users
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin
- Optional height-adjustable arms to support the shoulders and upper body
Volt Task Chair
Volt Task Chair
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.