HON 210 Series vertical files are America's record-holders. With this 28-1/2"D two-drawer letter-width file, you can see the quality in the mega-capacity drawers. Handles coordinate well with 34000 Series desks for a seamless look.
210 Series 2-Drawer Vertical File
HON 210 Series vertical files are America's record-holders. You can see and feel the quality in the ball-bearing suspensions. Plus, there's quality you can't see, like six inner steel uprights, and a double-walled kick plate. Look to 210 Series verticals for durability and great standard features.
- Clean visual design that complements open offices, private offices or central records management areas
- Each drawer contains 27 filing inches of hanging or standing folders
- All-welded case construction stands up to demanding work environments
- Six vertical reinforcements keep the cabinet sturdy and the drawers gliding smoothly
- Double-walled front kickplate stands up to impact
- HON One Key core removable locks can be changed or interchanged as security demands change
- High drawer sides support hanging file folders, eliminating the need for extra-cost hangrails
- Thumb latches hold drawers firmly shut
- Brushed aluminum handles coordinate with HON 34000 series desks
- Quality suitable for major corporations, hospitals, universities, law firms, or government facilities
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
We aren't all interior designers with the ability to visualize a product in various environments. The following images will give you ideas on how to make the most of your HON products, as well as bring a variety of aesthetic options to life.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.