Corporations, hospitals and schools choose Flagship metal storage units for reliability at an excellent value. This four-drawer, 36"W lateral file provides room to store your letter or legal hanging file folders in a sturdy double-walled base that resists tampering while adding strength to the case. Full-width radius pulls coordinate well with all other Flagship storage products for a seamless look.
Flagship 4-Drawer Lateral File
Flagship is The HON Company's premiere metal storage solution. This four-drawer, 36"W model features a sturdy double-walled base to resist tampering and strengthen the case. It accepts letter or legal hanging file folders. The full radius pull coordinates with all other Flagship storage products.
- Built to the highest standards for use by corporations, hospitals, universities, law firms and government agencies
- Inner-frame steel construction is exceptionally sturdy and durable
- All-welded case construction stands up to demanding work environments
- Heavy-duty steel ball-bearing drawer suspensions operate easily and quietly
- Built-in counterweight stabilizes the cabinet when a drawer is opened
- Double-walled base keeps the cabinet frame aligned for years of reliable service
- Welded cross-brace provides added strength
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors
- Full radius pull matches Flagship pedestals, file centers and towers
- Proven in laboratory testing to outperform higher-priced competitive storage products
Flagship 4-Drawer Lateral File
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Warranties are not usually exciting reading material. But we think the HON Full Lifetime Warranty is something special in our industry. It’s not that we’ve worked hard on the warranty itself. Instead, we’ve worked hard to make it easy to warranty our products. Here is how we can provide and stand by what we believe to be the best warranty in the office furniture industry:
We know what we’re doing and do it better than anybody else.
At HON, we are committed to being good listeners and producers. Through our “Voice of the Customer” process, we spend time listening to the people who make businesses go, observing how they work, and learning what they need to be successful. The right products don’t wear out, break or malfunction. They just work, and that makes them easy to stand behind.
We let practicality inspire us.
HON designers, engineers, and production people are inspired by practicality. Our office furniture solutions must be functional and effective. We test them in real offices. We have always and will always make tough, enduring products that look good too, because that’s what makes sense for our customers.
We are empowered. We are ready.
Every HON member is empowered to serve our customers. Every one. We know that loyalty is a product of performance. It’s a matter of making and keeping promises. That’s how we keep customers for life. That’s what makes us stand out in our markets.
Our warranty is our promise. So it has to be on-the-mark.
We’re confident in the value, quality, and durability HON products deliver. If they fail, we give their owners the choice to replace any product that can’t be repaired with something comparable, or we refund their purchase price—and we do not mean a prorated refund, we mean a full refund no matter how much the product was used.
Waiting for the fine print? Don’t. There is none.
We don’t feel our warranty should have fine print because we want it to be clear, concise and easy to understand—just like the products we make.